Trying to be part of the American society means that I have to let go some old french habits like complaining. I need to become full of love for everyone, smile, be a better person. Here are the steps of my transformation.
- Use a lot a positive words like “great” and “awesome” for any occasions.
When my boss says my Powerpoint slides are awesome.
- Being happy about small things in my daily life.
I’m so happy to choose between soy latte ou low fat latte at the coffee shop.
- Being inspired by people who suffered in life but then fixed it and became happy/awesome.
I’m inspired by my colleagues going to the gym between 6 am and 7 am.
- Encourage people: yes we can!
When the yoga teacher decides that we need to practice for the Olympic Games.
- Always say yes to friends. In principle.
When I receive a text: “Sorry, can’t make it for tonight.”
All the gifs have been found on that awesome tumblr: http://whatshouldwecallme.tumblr.com/
What about you? Are you always positive or do you like to complain?