I loved Charleston, I found this city vibrant, gorgeous, young and alive. Its past may be dark, its present has also recently been terrible, but I had a huge crush on this weekend spent there.
What to see/ what to do in Charleston?
- Streets of the historical district Meeting Street is awesome!
- Touring some historic houses. We visited Nathaniel Russell House and the Calhoun Mansion.
- Walking by the Waterfront Park, were the pineapple fountain stand.
- A carriage tour, it’s cheesy but we did it!
- Driving over the Ravenel bridge, and walking byt the Mt Pleasant pier
- Middleton Place
- Folly Beach
Historical district of Charleston
✏ Middleton Place, 4300 Ashley River Rd
✏ Folly Beach, 15 miles from Charleston
❧ Where to eat in Charleston ❧
Thanks Charleston Eater for the recommandations!
- Southern food : Hominy Grill, 207 Rutledge Ave.
- Beers : Tattooed Moose, 1137 Morrison Dr.
- Charcuterie hip : Edmund’s Oast, 1081 Morrison Dr.
- Sandwich : Butcher & Bee, 654 King St.
- Folly Beach / veggie asian beer bar : Jack of Cups Saloon, 34 Center St.