Manu is my partener-in-crime, and contribute to this blog by taking these amazing pictures.
I don’t translate all the posts in English, but try to keep the English version up-to-date.
On your left, this is a tourist guide about Boston and New England that I wrote, in French. It was released in February 2014. I spent many days finding good spots, travelling, and then writing, and correcting maps! Very fun experience.
On your left, this is le Yoga Malin, that you can translate like Smart yoga. It was also released in France in February 2014. It’s a guide for beginners, curious or skeptical people who still doubt about the greater good that yoga can provide. I talk about very pragmatic things, as well as philosophy and nutrition, in order to live your yoga on a daily basis.
- Août 2014 – Elle picked me into its selection of the 10 best travels blogs that make them dream!
- Août 2014 – La Presse, the Caanadian newspaper asked me some recommandations for a trip to Boston
- Août 2014 – VoyageCast I was part of a podcast to talk about living in the USA as a foreigner
- March 2014 : Mental Floss : 11 French travel tips for visiting America
- Feb 2014 – Expat Blog
- June 2013 – L’Express Styles : le Top des blogs stylés
- April 2013 – Oui en France (this one is in English!)
- August 2012 – Le coin des voyageurs
- Decembre 2012 – Chroniques de Frenchie
- October 2012 – Hostel Bookers
- October 2012 – Elle.fr
The blog uses Amazon to affiliate most of the commercial links on the blog. The blog only recommends things that I’ve personally used. You can subscribe through AirBnb with the blog, you got $25 the first time you’ll travel with them, as well as I will get $25.